Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in New London, WI?
Our client specializes in hauling services in the Fox Valley and surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones/emails as well as greet all walk-in traffic and troubleshoot/help with all customer issues.
- Take payments in person and over the phone
- Enter in all work orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, reception, office assistant and/or support type experience
- Knowledgeable in geographical areas
- Transportation experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Industry specific software experience preferred
- Multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Able to trouble shoot customer complaints calls/in person
- Calm demeanor and very friendly
- Laid back but yet hardworking
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Corporate company with small offices with the family feel
- Always something new happening with the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 142237
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.