Are you a Customer Service Representative who has professional people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in design and fabrication of merchandising products for their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will download orders from email & website as well as process orders in the system to push to production to be shipped to customer.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat
- Back up to accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing
- Back up to front desk
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Professional customer service experience & people/communication skills
- Office experience preferred and ideally working with customers and administrative support
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable experience preferred
- Extremely accurate data entry skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel type of company
- Employees are valued and taken care of
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm (summer hours close at 1:00pm on Fridays)
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142246
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.