Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a top company in the area?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls and customer questions.
- Place orders
- Assist with product questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience within a business/office setting
- Call center experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Excel experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Troubleshooting experience
- Good judgement skills
- Organized, detailed and quick learner
- Multitask and prioritize
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Team longevity
- Gain experience with a top company
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote preferred. Client will consider onsite or hybrid. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 142429
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.