Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people and has strong relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career within the insurance industry?
Our client is an independent insurance agency that specializes in personal and business insurance as well as financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls as well as greet walk-in traffic, answer customer’s questions & take messages.
- Direct customers to the person/agent they need to speak to
- Make changes to customer policies
- Talk with customers to find out their insurance needs
- Build and keep relationships with customers
- Research and generate quotes insurance companies
- Work with a variety of insurances
- Re-rate policies and coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Over the phone customer service experience
- Interest & desire to work in the insurance industry
- Current P&C License a plus (open to getting licensed ASAP, company will cover the cost)
- Computer savvy with the ability to use multiple internet sites/screens and conduct research
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, friendly and positive
- Compassionate and caring
- Desire to work and learn
- Career driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a position
- Relationship building opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Flex time
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141489
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.