Are you a Customer Service Representative who has accounts receivable & invoicing experience? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong logical thinking and problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in water testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming phone calls as well as schedule service/sales opportunities and greet all customers.
- Assist customers with products and questions
- Scan and update customer information with each visit
- Test water samples and forward results to the department
- Call customers to remind them of service and delivery
- Outbound calls in to prospective customer inquiries to schedule free consultations
- Create purchase orders and sales orders for mail to delivery or showroom pick up
- Order salt and schedule deliveries
- Assist with inventory
- Assist with sales order entry, credit memos and monthly statements
- Help with cash applications and accounts receivable
- Help with minor collection calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant/administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Accounting experience (accounts receivable and invoicing)
- MSWD & Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and very organized
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to plan, organize and work under minimal supervision
- Great multitasking and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible team environment
- Work hard/play hard mentality
- Well established company that continues growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$17.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141543
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.