Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong time-management & multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client services over 1,400 locations with its innovative web-based invoice system.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with customers to resolve invoice and payment issues as well as respond to email, fax and voicemails.
- Outbound & inbound calls with customers and clients
- Contact past due customers to obtain payment
- Apply payments and credits accurately and per policy guidelines
- Open mail and process payments
- Perform credit and reference checks via phone, fax or email
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Accounts receivable, bookkeeping or collections experience preferred
- Thought process data entry experience preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Positive attitude and a go-getter
- Team player and self-motivated
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Extremely detail oriented and results driven
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong professional communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small hard working team
- Laidback and positive environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am-6:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141578
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.