Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service & relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a small insurance agency in the Green Bay, WI area?
Our client is an insurance agency in Green Bay, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will sit at the front desk, help customers & assist with all daily office tasks.
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in traffic/visitors
- Answer customer questions
- Respond to emails
- Create reports
- All day to day tasks for the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience involving customer service
- Insurance industry experience or P&C license a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Focused, self motivated, take initiative and work well independently
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Great team
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Bonus opportunities available if licensed
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm & Friday 8:30am-3:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141581
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.