Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong multitasking & prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within an easygoing team environment?
Our client specializes in manufacturing & distributing promotional products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer customers questions as well as take their orders and enter them into the system.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- ERP software experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Easygoing team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am:4:00pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141431
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.