Are you a Customer Service Representative who has customer service & accounting experience? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming phone calls and schedule service or sales opportunities.
- Greet all customers and assist with products & questions
- Scan and update customer information with each visit
- Test water samples and forward results to the department
- Make calls to customers to remind them of service and delivery
- Take outbound calls in to prospective customer inquiries to schedule free consultations
- Create purchase orders and sales orders for mail to delivery or showroom pick up
- Order salt and schedule deliveries
- Assist with inventory
- Assist with sales order entry, credit memos and monthly statements
- Help with cash applications and accounts receivable
- Help with minor collection calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant/administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Accounting experience (accounts receivable & invoicing)
- MSWD & Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and very organized
- Strong logic and problem solving abilities
- Able to plan, organize and work under minimal supervision
- Good with multitasking and prioritizing
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible working environment
- Team environment
- Work hard/play hard mentality
- Well established company that continues growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- HSA & flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00-$17.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141549
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.