Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work?
Our client produces & provides products for a wide variety of heavy machinery and transportation vehicles.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will prepare quotes/orders by calculating or computing billing amounts as well as data collection and cost analysis.
- Follow up with customers via phone and email
- Issue credit memos
- Other duties such as physical inventory counts, answering phones and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of phone customer service representative experience
- Math skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- ERP experience a plus
- Strong problem solving & prioritizing skills
- Open to learning new things
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: Full-time hours, 7:30am start time
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141525
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.