Are you a Customer Service Representative who has professional people & relationship building skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has over the phone customer service experience?
Our client specializes in industrial automation, providing service to their clients for over 60 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers with requests as well as research and recommend parts.
- Write and process orders taken and provide quotes
- Generate leads or add-on sales of items
- Check availability of stock, order status and vendor schedules/shipping dates
- Provide sales support and service to manufacturers that utilize their products
- Investigate defects, damages and incorrect shipments
- Monitor returns and process paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Over the phone customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial industry
- Knowledge of industrial or fluid power products preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Professional people & relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141519
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.