Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to join a growing company? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is driven by success?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for high volume calls from customers.
- Take customer orders
- Answer customer questions
- Assist walk in customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a business setting
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and over the phone
- Strongly prefer call center experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Detailed, accurate and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Good benefit package
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 / hr. – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137452
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.