Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a company with excellent benefits and employee culture?
Our client helps consumers make easier and more informed health decisions. They are looking for employees who want to join a team that values collaboration, innovation, and are passionate about their work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will primarily take inbound calls to conduct marketing research by gathering demographics and promote the services of the hospitals and doctors.
- Gather/update all customer demographic information
- Document all customer contact for tracking and reporting purposes
- Maintain monthly metrics
- Eventually will schedule appointments, register people for birthing classes or courses on women’s health
- Assist with customer service and administrative projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service experience from a call center, retail and/or fast-food environment is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with no on the job experience but a relevant degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to or experience working with dual monitors and multiple programs at once is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Outlook is a plus
- Strong accurate typing skills
- Professional and positive
- Excellent phone skills with an over the phone smile
- Strong ability to think on your feet and stay calm through all situations in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $17.50 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136361
WHAT YOU GET:
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Company-wide annual bonus
- Opportunity for advancement
- Social hours to get to know your colleagues
- Tuition assistance
- Paid volunteer day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.