Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced working environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to work for a company that offers growth potential?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers calling into the call center.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from customers with any problems or concerns regarding machines
- Determine what issue the customer is having, create a support ticket and assign the ticket to the correct group for resolution
- Handle the customer issue from start to finish
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the ticket was completed
- Handle all customer dispute calls and direct them accordingly
- Daily entry into computer systems in order to maintain accurate customer records
- Process customer requests for changes, generate reports, and access to mobile applications
- Work in the database and update records
- May also assist the other team members as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience over the phone such as account manager, sales assistant, sales support, CSR, call center, etc.
- Solid customer service skills with great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of technology that is relatable such as ATM technology or ATM systems management/operations is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with computers and have ability to learn new programs
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be very customer service focused and professional with each customer
- Forward thinking skills with the ability to think on your feet quickly
- Take initiative and work well independently
- Ability to take a task and run with it
- Strong ability to handle and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to go with the flow in a changing environment
- High energy with the ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Ability learn on the job with a hands on training process
- Must be reliable and want to be in this position long-term
- Very clear and concise phone etiquette
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 11:00am – 8:00pm Monday – Friday and every other Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137668
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.