Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to work in the automotive industry and have your weekends off? Are you a Customer Service Representative that works well independently with little supervision?
Our client is an automotive repair center that offers a variety of services. They utilize the latest technology to ensure their customers are happy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work at the front counter greeting customers.
- Answer phones
- Set appointments
- Give estimates
- Run errands
- Additional duties will be added down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Auto repair or retail shop experience is a plus
- Computer literate
- Must have valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- Career focused and must want to learn, grow and gain knowledge of the auto industry
- Excellent customer service skills and must enjoy working with people in person and over the phone
- Ability to learn as you go and must be comfortable with that type of training structure
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good verbal and written communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Growing company
- No weekend hours
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, must be willing to come early or stay late as needed
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137771
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.