Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service over the phone and assist the office as needed.
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments
- Answer incoming calls and respond to patient’s e-mails
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments and their inquires
- Manage and resolve patient complaints
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, typing listing cards, new patient charts, copying, monitoring office supplies, mail distribution and other administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of call center experience
- Must have experience working remote
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to pick up quickly on their medical billing system and must have a general aptitude of computers
- Must be able to move around through multiple computer screens
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Personable, easygoing and team player
- Must be passionate about wellness and the importance of their field
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday either 7:00am – 11:00am or 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Sun Prairie, WI – This position is Remote, must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137813
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.