Are you a Customer Service Representative II who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative II who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative II, you will be providing guidance to the call center by answering questions and offering solutions.
- Connect with brands and update knowledge base repository with current information
- Work with quality and post market teams for items requiring escalation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience communicating with customers via phone and e-mail
- Any customer service experience through social media platforms is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must be tech savvy to catch onto new software quickly
- Any experience with SAP is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Top-notch verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION CAN BE REMOTE BUT CAN WORK ONSITE ONCE THEY REOPEN THE OFFICE MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF THE FOX VALLEY AREA
Job ID: 138410
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.