Are you a Customer Service Representative / Teller who is looking for an opportunity within a well-established organization that offers great benefits? Are you a Customer Service Representative / Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Teller, you will educate members about their financial options and assist them with various financial transactions.
- Open accounts
- Back up account maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, cash handling and/or Teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driven and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am-5:30pm. Saturday rotation 9:00am-12:00pm.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Teller position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141389
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.