Are you a Customer Service Representative who has an interest in the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong people skills?
Our client is an insurance agency that specializes in property and causality insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will spend the majority of the day on the phone discussing insurance policies, making changes, entering information, and completing required information.
- Computer work
- Face to face business meetings
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property / Casualty license is preferred, must be open to getting licensed (company covers cost)
- Agency experience is ideal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Strong people skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $11.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job I.D. 128159
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.