Are you a Customer Service / Retail Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service / Retail Specialist who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Retail Specialist, you will greet walk-in customers as well as handle cash register sales, returns and exchanges.
- Order and receive inventory, opening and closing and end of month reporting
- Answer phones
- Keep the sales floor and backroom organized
- Create events for the public to drive awareness
- Assist and implement promotional materials in shops/portable shops
- Support council functions through promotion of sponsored activities
- Promote girl scout culture and building relationships with donors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Positive people person
- Customer service skills and/or experience
- Inventory tracking and cash handling experience preferred
- On the job experience working with children a plus
- Computer savvy
- Able to bend, lift and reach overhead and lift up to 40 lbs. at times
- Strong time-management & problem solving skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Friendly, personable and loves working with & helping children
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, happy, comforting, clean and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible and family oriented
- Excellent benefit package offered for full-time
- Part-time benefits offered
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Customer Service / Retail Specialist position: $15.00-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141820
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.