Are you a Customer Service / Sales Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Sales Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a wholesale distributor of plastics and the sales of plastic machined parts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Assistant, you will be organizing and e-filing internal documents as well as creating job packets for distribution.
- Distribute job packets
- Enter file information from customers into the system
- Review the documents for information such as customer name, part number, revision level, material type and requested ship date
- Work with ERP and other computer programs
- Print, file and save customer blueprint/drawings per specifications
- Change paperwork throughout building when customer makes a change
- Use customer portals to retrieve quotes, orders and drawings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have fast pace office assistant experience, ideally 2+ years
- Experience working in a customer service or sales department is highly preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Basic skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Any ERP system experience is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Truly solid team
- Small and family-owned company
Hours: 20-30 hours per week pending work load, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary (could go to Temporary to Hire)
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Assistant position: $15.00- $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137659
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.