Are you a Customer Service / Sales Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service / Sales Specialist who has excellent multitasking skills?
Our client is an independent, award-winning insurance agency. They are proud to provide great customer service and knowledgeable guidance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Specialist, you will provide customer service in personal lines/auto and home to clients or commercial lines.
- Give quotes to customers, take payments, enter claims, enter endorsements, cross sell etc.
- Answer phone calls and in-person service requests
- Process new policies and endorsements
- Meet with prospective clients to obtain information to best quote insurance needs
- Provide support to other agents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- P&C insurance industry experience
- P&C license preferred (If not licensed, must be willing to obtain P&C license)
- Related degree a plus
- Computer and Internet savvy
- Comfortable working with multiple screens
- MSWD skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Full-time hours or part-time hours between 8:30am-5:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136570
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.