Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who is looking for a career opportunity within the medical field?
Our client is a newer medical facility in the Appleton, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Scheduler, work as a team to schedule in person patient appointments, office visits, procedures and surgeries while communicating with Physicians and staff.
- Understand and follow protocols and guidelines for various types of appointments
- Confirm all procedure appointments
- Verify demographics and insurances
- Handle confidential matters concerning clinic policies and practices
- Schedule operations
- Understand and implement clinic policies and procedures
- Maintain superior scheduling themes and systems of practice and inform Director with any issues
- Cross trained to help in other areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have solid professional customer service experience from within an office setting
- Any medical office experience or knowledge of practices, procedures and systems is highly preferred
- Any scheduling experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Professional demeanor
- Must have a customer is the top priority mentality
- Must maintain a positive working environment for patients and staff
- Ability to work within a very busy environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Extremely strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employees are very valued and treated well
- Very reputable and very busy office
- Director believes in cross training staff wherever applicable
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Rotating schedule every other week 8:00am – 4:30pm & 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Scheduler position: $16.00 – $18.00 / – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139561
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.