Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who has customer service and office experience? Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who is looking for an opportunity within a casual team environment for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service /Scheduler, you will be on the phone and face to face with customers scheduling appointments in the computer.
- Transfer question calls to the appropriate personnel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Office experience
- Some type of tax knowledge is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family feel atmosphere
- Fun laidback working environment
- Great season position to save money
- Company promotes working independently
- Food days
- Gain experience
Hours: Full-time/part-time, day and evening hours available Monday – Saturday, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Customer Service / Scheduler position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139777 / 139778
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.