Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who has customer service and office experience? Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who is looking for an opportunity within a casual team environment for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Scheduler, you will be on the phone and face to face with customers.
- Schedule appointments in the computer
- Transfer question calls to the appropriate personnel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Office experience
- Tax knowledge preferred
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team/family feel atmosphere
- Fun, flexible and laid back working environment
- Independent work, no micromanaging
- Friday food days
Hours: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary for tax season
Pay for the Customer Service / Scheduler position: $15.00/hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141266
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.