Are you a Customer Service / Service Writer who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Customer Service / Service Writer who enjoys working with people?
Our client is an automotive repair center that offers a variety of services. They utilize the latest technology to ensure their customers are happy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Service Writer, you will work at the front counter & greet customers as well as answer phones and set appointments.
- Give estimates
- Run errands
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience dealing with the public
- Automotive industry experience
- Service writer experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Organized and strong time-management skills
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Career-driven with a desire to learn and grow
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Growing company
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-5:30pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Service Writer position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141752
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.