Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who looking to work for a growing non-profit organization?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be answering phones scheduling/canceling appointments, transferring calls and answering basic questions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience over the phone
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Any medical / healthcare / dental / related industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward and/or Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 7:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.45 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139625
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.