Are you a Logistics Coordinator who enjoys extremely detailed work? Are you a Logistics Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a Freight Forwarder and Customhouse Broker firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting customers with shipping their cargo around the world.
- Track shipments
- Facilitate all export shipments using a lot of e-mail and paperwork
- Complete customs documents
- Monitor the different stages of where the shipment is, what is going on and handling issues that arise
- Documentation of all communication
- Work very closely with the Operations Manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or office experience within a business setting
- Logistics experience is a plus
- Any international logistics knowledge is a plus
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Must be patient and okay with a longer training period
- Ability to see the big picture of things on how things work from start to finish
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth in the future
- Small company
- Family environment
Hours: Full-time or part-time 20-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr. (with the opportunity of an increase within 3-6 months based on performance)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139654
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.