Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity that provides variety?
Our client is an association that provides information, education and networking for agricultural industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will answer incoming calls, provide information or refer calls to the proper staff.
- Answer phone and e-mail inquiries requiring overall knowledge of the association by explaining policies, procedures or services
- Make calls to community members for the purpose of product/service promotion, registration qualification, data quality and other related business transactions
- Assist with incoming/outgoing mail, shipping, printing and supplies inventory
- Prepare reports for annual board meetings and monthly board updates
- Enter and update contact and account record data to include invoicing, event registrations, marketing queries and related processes
- Assist with any other duties as assigned to include a special project
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Madison
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 2 years of office experience is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Microsoft Teams experience is a plus
- Friendly, outgoing and personable
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced team environment
- Great phone skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Must be okay with traveling once a year
WHAT YOU GET:
- Get to attend the trade show once a year (all expenses paid for by the company)
- Workout room onsite for employees to use
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday – must be open to travel once a year, contact us for those details
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $16.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – possibility to work remote after training must live in or near Madison, WI
Job ID: 139849
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.