Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office environment?
Our client is a family business with over 50 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, the majority of the time you will be entering orders, writing up orders from e-mails and online inquiries.
- Assist customers with call in orders
- Talk to customers about questions on orders and details of orders
- May have to support the office with other miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Must over the phone customer service experience and must be comfortable on the phone
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable jumping between screens
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be work focused and be okay to work in a smaller office environment
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize constantly through the day
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140073
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.