Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has office experience? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a casual team environment for the current tax season?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will take payments and greet customers that are there for their appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Office experience
- Some type of tax knowledge is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, detailed and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family feel atmosphere
- Fun laidback working environment
- Great season position to save money
- Company promotes working independently
- Food days
- Gain experience
Hours: Full-time hours 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140128
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.