Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, team environment?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees’ strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will contact members by telephone, email and in-person and document all collection activity.
- Negotiate resolutions
- Research account activity to verify status and identify errors
- Recommend alternative payment plans
- Recommend appropriate legal action when all efforts to collect have been exhausted
- Communicate high risk situations to management
- Prepare charge off recommendations
- Analyze credit reports, vehicle valuations and budgets
- Work with debt management/debt settlement companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Collections or customer retention experience preferred
- Financial, loan or banking industry knowledge a plus
- Wisconsin Consumer Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and / or fair debt collections practices knowledge a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific systems
- Adapt quickly to constant changes in a fast-paced environment
- Change priorities while staying organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Family focused culture
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, occasional Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $19.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140848
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.