Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has outstanding people and relationship building skills Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller, family-like atmosphere?
Our client is a safety equipment supplier. As the company continues to grow, they are excited to be adding another career oriented member to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will assist the Sales team with customer leads and general follow ups as well as office duties and tasks.
- Fill out product spreadsheets for distributors
- Send out email blasts
- Reach out to interested customers and give the lead over to the Sales team
- Assist with customer calls and emails
- Track online orders
- Research companies online to find leads
- Create different marketing strategies and ideas
- Create reports
- Keep in contact with customers via phone or email regarding updates regarding price increases, product changes, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Marketing, lead generation or sales assistant type experience preferred
- Will consider a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Office experience a plus
- Associate degree in Marketing or Business a plus
- Computer and Internet savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Bring new ideas to the table
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team atmosphere, treated like family
- Great longevity
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Company is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $18.50/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141448
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.