Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team focused, growing company?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will answer incoming calls to answer questions, handle load planning, freight management as well as make outbound calls to build relationships with customers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inside sales, account management, call center customer service or other phone based customer service and/or retail experience
- Transportation/logistics experience a plus
- Familiarity with geography, map reading, mileages and how cities relate to each other a plus
- Associate degree a plus
- Comfortable working on web based programs
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter and positive
- Catch on quickly, asks questions and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Company is very open to hearing new ideas and really values their employee’s opinions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $18.00/hr. + commission
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142442
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.