Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with math? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong time-management skills?
Our client specializes in producing foundations for electronic equipment for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will review and analyze technical prints, data and customer requirements for orders.
- Prepare quotes
- Answer questions and provide updates to customers via phone, email and online inquiries
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, account management and/or sales experience (ideally 2+years)
- Math skills, comfortable with numbers and calculating quotes
- Electronics industry experience a plus
- Fabrication experience a plus
- Blueprint reading knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer/tech savvy to learn multiple software systems
- Quick learner
- Strong time-management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142458
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.