Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with customers over the phone?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be calling to confirm dental and hygiene appointments.
- Document all calls
- Take incoming calls to reschedule or confirm appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience over the phone
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Medical, healthcare and / or dental related industry experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish / English is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward, or Passport is preferred
- Ability to be organized and work under pressure
- Strong verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 7:00pm is ideal but must work Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139226
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.