Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Office Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a great environment where the company really values their employees?
Our client is a bank in Madison, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist / Office Assistant, you will answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls to different departments.
- Greet clients
- Assist Executive Assistant with projects
- Assist with loans
- Communicate with clients and collect financials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or administrative experience
- Computer savvy
- MSWD skills
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude
- Organized and flexible
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company focuses on serving the community
- Company strives on being one of the best places to work and they really value their employees
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist / Office Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Fitchburg, WI
Job ID: 141554
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.