Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Office Manager who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client is has been in business for 15 years and specializes in manufacturing metal products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist / Office Manager, you will provide customer service as well as enter orders/purchase orders and resolve discrepancies.
- Answer phones & customer inquiries
- Manage receipts for incoming goods
- Arrange shipments
- Create inventory reports
- Create purchase orders to meet customer forecasts and orders
- Confirm with manufacturers and relay information to customers
- Order shipping materials
- Order office supplies
- Back up writing warranty paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or support role experience where you had to work with either purchase orders, quotes and/or shipping & receiving
- QuickBooks experience
- Excel skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close-knit group
- Generous and flexible employer
Length: Temporary, can considered for the permanent opening
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist / Office Manager position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141690
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.