Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Returns who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist / Returns who enjoys working with people?
Our client has well over 25 years of experience in their industry. With multiple store locations across the state, they offer a wide variety of accessories for both retail and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist / Returns, you will communicate via phone and e-mail with customers regarding merchandise, problems with shipments and product concerns.
- Complete all required paperwork, records and documents
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Any experience processing returns is a plus
- Any automotive industry experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to use 4 monitors and move between several systems
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to diffuse a negative situation
- Must be comfortable dealing with upset/unhappy customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data for errors and conflicting information
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed/laid back environment as long as the work is getting done
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday with one Saturday per month 3 different schedules between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist / Returns position: $15.50/ hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139857
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.