Are you a Customer Service / Support Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service / Support Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Support Assistant, you will lookup part numbers, confirm pricing and keep track of tooling via spreadsheets.
- File paperwork
- Match PO’s
- Print new specifications
- Scan projects
- Prepare quotes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, sales or office support experience
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus where you worked with quotes, pricing, estimating, product costing, purchasing, buyer, product components and processes, etc.
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be extremely analytical
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be okay with repetitive duties
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with community causes
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours or part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Support Assistant: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139707
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.