Are you a Customer Service / Technical Support Representative who has top-notch customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service / Technical Support Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a casual, fun and friendly environment?
Our client specializes in telephone, internet and security system sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Technical Support Representative, you will be answering inbound calls from clients seeking support for telephone and internet issues.
- Provide basic networking support for computer networks
- Assist clients with tech support in person, over the phone and via e-mail
- Perform basic PC repair including virus scans/removal and data recovery
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have top-notch customer service skills
- Must have some type of technical, helpdesk, I.T. experience or schooling
- Must have technical knowledge of PC operating systems, web-based programs and internet browsers
- Any I.T. or computer related education is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Business casual, friendly and fun environment
- Locally owned business
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours a week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Technical Support Representative position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138793
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.