Are you a Customer Service / Teller who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service / Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that is proud to know their members on a first name basis. They offer a full-range of financial products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Teller, you will provide general information on all credit union services/policies and refer members to appropriate departments.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability
- Process mail and night deposits
- Disburse withdrawals in cash or check
- Provide members with their account information from computer system
- Balance cash and transactions daily
- Process money orders, cashier’s checks, credit card payments and cash advances, etc.
- Open subaccounts for existing members
- Cover reception desk when needed/scheduled
- Miscellaneous tasks such as scanning, shredding, rolling coin, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of retail or sales experience
- Strong math skills
- Comfortable using a multi-lined phone
- Banking, credit union or financial institution experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and friendly
- Professional and outstanding communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-established company
- Company that prides themselves on knowing their members by name
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- More benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 25 – 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Teller position: $12.50 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140917
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.