Are you a Customer Service / Temperature Taker who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Temperature Taker who is looking for a foot in the door within an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Temperature Taker, you will sit at the entrance, wearing gloves and mask behind a plexiglass as anyone enters the building you will scan their forehead with a thermo detector to check their temperature.
- Ask each person a few ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions (you will follow outlined guidelines)
- If someone’s temperature is too high or they don’t answer the questions within guidelines you will let them know they are not allowed to enter the building
- Record their name to make company aware they were sent home
- Call security if anyone gives you a hard time
- Any other miscellaneous clerical tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical, CNA, MA or a recent graduate from the medical field is a plus
- Compassionate and strong people skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: First and second shift hours available, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service / Temperature Takers position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 139955
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.