Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Transportation Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Direct Hire Customer Service / Transportation Specialist who has strong negotiating and problem solving skills?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that provides transportation and distribution services throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Transportation Specialist, you will take over freight from the sales team once the team has made the sale and scheduled the first load.
- High volume inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Find carriers to move freight
- Responsible for knowing all available loads and schedule them accordingly
- Negotiate and price loads
- Post loads on websites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of sales, customer service or retail experience
- Must be okay being on the phones daily
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, motivated and driven in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company with a family feel
- Hard working and fun environment
- Good longevity within the company
- Room for growth and the ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Transportation Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138109
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.