Are you a Customer Service / Treatment Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Treatment Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a great team environment?
Our client is an orthodontic clinic in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Treatment Coordinator, you will welcome new patients, schedule/confirm appointments as well as gather records, x-rays and study models.
- Introduce new patients to the office
- Gather new patient information and verify referral sources
- Enter exam information and treatment plans into patient’s chart
- Review HIPAA consent forms and verify patient/parent e-signatures
- Discuss treatment options
- Create/discuss contract options and assemble welcome folders
- Oversee patient accounts with follow up appointments
- Assist with marketing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Face to face customer service experience
- Administrative/office support experience
- Dental/orthodontics experience & knowledge preferred
- Scheduling and marketing experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Organized and strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Nice facility
- Healthy work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Treatment Coordinator position: $17.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 141415
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.