Are you a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator who is looking for a foot in the door with a company with over 100 years of experience?
Our client is a well-known, well-established manufacturing company. They strive to set the bar when it comes to customization and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator, you will work with dealer warranty claims and work with dealers on a daily basis.
- Review and process claims
- Verify claim is covered by warranty
- Communicate with dealers via phone and e-mail to obtain supporting documents and missing information
- Communicate this to the dealers if a claim is not approved
- Prepare, coordinate and administer needed campaigns and recalls
- Maintain, track and report all warranty claims
- Maintain warranty database for standard repairs
- Provide information to finance team as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Any previous warranty experience is preferred
- Automotive / electrical industry background or experience is also preferred
- Must have an associate degree
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- Must be ok working with not all positive situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137778
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.