Are you a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator I who lives in or near Oshkosh, WI? Are you a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator I who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They have a long history in our community driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator I, you will initiate work order numbers for incoming warranties, document and maintain all warranty repairs in the database filing system.
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel to resolve repetitive warranty claims
- Make contact with customers to schedule a Service Technician to perform warranty repairs on the road
- Setup all necessary connections for the Service Technicians on the road
- Develop a list of emergency contacts for all Service Technicians when on the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate who is eager and ready to jump into the role
- Any type of warranty experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with an ERP system is a huge plus
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Must have proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently, but not afraid to ask questions when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning and global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator I position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – POSITION WILL START OUT WORKING REMOTELY BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF OSHKOSH, WI
Job ID: 138638
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.