Are you a Customer Support Representative who has professional people & communication skills? Are you a Customer Support Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is a packaging company that has been in business since 2003.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Support Representative, you will coordinate all aspects of projects beginning to end as well as provide technical support.
- Assess and build customer relationships
- Communicate business transaction information with customers via telephone and email
- Enter & track quotes, orders and samples
- Follow up on quotes on regular basis until order is received or opportunity deemed lost
- Follow up on quotes, orders and provide feedback to customers
- Gather and send samples to customers
- Enter analysis requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of customer service or support type role where they worked with the customers in some capacity
- Manufacturing or consumer goods background preferred
- Basic film chemistry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- ERP system experience preferred
- SAP experience a plus
- Sense of urgency and drive to satisfy the customer
- Work well in a progressive & team-oriented environment
- Professional and clear communication skills
- Maintain positive & effective working relationships with others
- Comprehend and follow direction well
- Positive attitude and a self-starter
- Apply logical thinking to solve problems & accomplish tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing international company that values our employees
- Frequent fun team events
- On site gym with fitness equipment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: $47,500.00/yr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141599
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.