Are you a Customer Support Representative who lives in or near Appleton, WI? Are you a Customer Support Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will manage 80+ inbound calls per day to assist customers and Sales teams with product needs.
- Expedite quotes, returns, prices, availability and product recommendations with various parties
- Order entry
- Review and respond to time sensitive e-mails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
- Customer service experience from a manufacturing type of setting where you worked with customers from the beginning to the end is highly preferred
- Would consider someone that has excellent phone skills
- Phone experience from an office setting or call center is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Must be comfortable working on the computer while talking on the phone and maneuvering around switching screens
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Must be 100% okay with taking call after call working on a headset
- Must be able to meet deadlines in an extremely busy and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Long – Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Support Representative position: $15.00 – $17.50 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – hybrid option available after training is complete must live in or Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140266
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.