Are you a Customer Support Specialist who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Support Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be providing support to the Collections department.
- Call and e-mail customers to verify if invoices have been processed/entered into the system
- Follow through/follow up with customers if they need invoice copies
- Manage incoming e-mails from customers
- Lots of paperwork organization
- Data entry into accounts
- Provide support to other functional areas as needed within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience working within an office setting
- Must be comfortable with phone work and highly prefer someone who has experience with phones in a business to business environment
- Collections experience is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Support Specialist position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be a hybrid position and/or remote option available after a few weeks of training
Job ID: 139324
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.